You are always welcome at the Brooklyn Heights Synagogue. We encourage you to worship with us on a Friday evening, a Saturday morning, or any holiday service throughout the year, so you can get a feel for our community.
Many of our programs, classes, lectures, and other special events are also open to the public, so please join us. If you would like to tour our building, talk with someone from our Membership Committee, or arrange a meeting with Sue Gold, our Executive Director, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 718-522-2070.
Benefits of Membership
Our synagogue is open to the community for many events and services, but there are some privileges that are reserved for members only:
- Religious School for your children
- The opportunity to purchase grave sites in our cemetery section
- Priority consideration given to longstanding members (5+ years) for admission to our Preschool and all members accepted are privileged to a discount on Preschool tuition
- The use of our beautiful sanctuary and the services of our clergy at your lifecycle events: baby naming or brit milah, bar or bat mitzvah, wedding, memorial service.
- Synagogue Retreat
- Our annual Getting to Know You Dinners
- And of course, the opportunity to help shape the future of Brooklyn Heights Synagogue:
Already a member? Click here for BHS Online Membership Services.